Brian Farr is a Licensed Professional Counselor in Portland, Oregon. He has extensive experience with the wide variety of issues that are encountered by human beings who live full and challenging lives. Brian also brings the wisdom of his own life experience to his counseling and coaching sessions. His specialties include financial therapy, individual counseling, couples counseling, and small business development. Brian has worked closely with:
- Uncomfortable transitions and challenging circumstances that show up unexpectedly for people of all ages.
- Basic household conundrums that are connected to money.
- Complex financial challenges faced by individuals and families.
- Small business owners who balance complex personal and business lives in challenging markets.
- Development of high-quality, long-term recovery (both substance and behavioral).
Brian’s relationships with clients are enriched by his successful career in the world of business. During the 25 years prior to becoming a professional counselor, he was a founding partner of an investment management firm, owner/manager of a personnel agency, professional commodity trader, and member of the Chicago Board of Trade. Brian has a Bachelor of Arts in History from Stanford University and a Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology from Lewis & Clark College. He is a Certified Hudson Institute Coach.
Serving Our Local Communities
Brian H. Farr, MA, LPC, serves communities in the greater Portland metropolitan area including: Portland, Vancouver, Lake Oswego, Tigard, Tualatin, Beaverton, Milwaukie, Oregon City, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, King City, West Linn, Wilsonville, Gresham, Troutdale, Scappoose, St Helens, Camas, Brush Prairie and Battle Ground. From Multnomah and Clackamas counties to Washington and Clark counties, Brian welcomes all local clients seeking his professional counseling services, and clients from around the world for financial tele-coaching.